- Hypersign.com is proud to announce its award by The University of Wyoming for an organization-wide digital signage contract.
Designing Your Holiday Content to Maximize Your Time
Happy Holiday's from Hypersign.com! Learn some tips and tricks to creating engaging holiday content for your digital signage.
Dec 1, 2021
Happy holidays everyone! Here at Hypersign.com, we’re all about creating and displaying dynamic and engaging content. That doesn’t stop at the holidays. At this time of year, work, home, and social lives are packed with parties, sales, and general stress. While holiday content is a must-have for businesses and organizations, creating fun and dynamic messaging to display on your digital signage can be overwhelming, especially when your team is small.
As a special holiday gift to you, we’re going to give you some designing hacks to free up your time!
1. Simplify your message - By choosing a simple concept or theme for your holiday messaging, you can splash it across all
communication channels with ease.
2. Free design templates - Don’t try and reinvent the wheel. There are tons of content design platforms that provide you with free or paid
customizable templates for holiday messaging. Some personal recommendations are Canva* or Adobe Spark*.
3. Content schedulers will be your best friend - Don’t waste your time with publishing your content every day. Using content delivery
systems with granular scheduling systems allow you to customize who sees your content and when. You can have different content
showing for your 10am and 3pm crowd, or switch it up by days of the week.
4. Add some flair to your branding - There’s nothing like little details that create the perfect holiday mood. Add some of your favorite
festive colors to your regular visual content! For example, red and green accents on your digital clock, or silver Twitter backgrounds,
will create a cozy feel to your content.
5. Find a system that organizes your content for you - Make sure you are using a system that will rotate through your messaging for you.
Smart playlists reduce time and effort on your part in creating dynamic and engaging messaging.
The holidays are meant to be enjoyed with the ones you love. With these helpful tips, your season will be filled with more fun and less work. Give the gift of seasonal messaging to you audience all while saving time for your self!
Happy holidays from Hypersign.com!
*Hypersign.com is not affiliated in any way with these content design platforms. The recommendations above do not reflect any official recommendations from Hypersign.com